1418 Descanso Dr
La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
Our musical evenings conclude with this special celebration, and the Gardens stay open extra late! Grab a cold drink and relax to the tunes of The Flashdance DJs, wander through the gardens to the sounds of harp, tabla, and sitar. Patina will have grub and grog for sale. Enjoy the sunset, then end the night with some stargazing in the Oak Woodland (bring your own flashlight!).
- The Flashdance DJs, 5 – 10 p.m., Main Lawn
- Crafting: Inspired by the Gardens, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m., Rose Garden
- Harp, Sitar, Tabla, 6 – 8 p.m., various locations
- Crafting: Inspired by the Stars, 7:30 – 9:30 p.m., Boddy Lodge
- Stargazing, 8:30 – 9:30 p.m., Oak Woodland: See the night sky through a telescope with the help of the Old Town Sidewalk Astronomers.
- Festival food by Patina, 5 – 9 p.m., Main Lawn: Enjoy signature cocktails inspired by summer, beer, and barbecue favorites for purchase.
Image information: Main Lawn, © Descanso Gardens