Please note: In order to purchase or reserve tickets online, your operating system and browser need to be upgraded to the latest version. This is an Internet-wide requirement to ensure the highest level of security while processing transactions.
Please note that the Urban Forager: Jam class is full.
Join Urban Forager author Elisa Callow in the newly renovated Boddy House kitchen for the Urban Forager Cooking Class: Seasonal Jam. Participants will make both stone fruit and strawberry jam in celebration of one of foraging’s greatest delights: preserving the deliciousness of seasonal fruits.
$40 members, $50 nonmembers. Reservations required.
Please note that this program is non-refundable.
Eight-week morning yoga session starting Monday, July 15. Includes a 25-minute fitness walk and 60-minutes yoga practice. $116 for eight-week session. Advance registration and minimum enrollment required. Please note that this program is non-refundable.
Register online here, in person at the Descanso Gardens Visitor Center, or by phone at (818) 949-7980.
To join us on Free Tuesday, you will need advance tickets.
Descanso Gardens opens its gates for free the third Tuesday of every month, and the response has been great. So great, that in order to ensure a great experience for visitors, advance tickets are now required for all non–members on Free Tuesday.
Tickets for Free Tuesday on July 16 will be available at Tuesday, July 2 at 10am. Free Tuesday tickets do not include entry to the World Rhythms: Briseyda Zarate concert.
- Tickets are free and must be reserved online in advance, by phone at (818) 949-4200 or in person. No tickets will be available on-site at the Gardens on Free Tuesday.
- Tickets are available three weeks before the date of Free Tuesday. Reservations for Free Tuesday on July 16 will begin on July 2 at 10am. There are two times available to enter: 9am and 1pm. Once you are in the Gardens, you man stay until Descanso Gardens closes at 5pm.
- All visitors – including infants – need a ticket.
- Descanso Gardens members do not need a ticket.
- Members of other gardens that participate in the Reciprocal Admissions Program must reserve a free non-member ticket.
- Tickets will be scanned for entry and can only be used for the date and time printed on them.
- Tickets are limited to 6 per household; those reserving more than 6 tickets will have all additional tickets invalidated. Ticket purchaser must be present with entire party in order to enter the Garden. Descanso Gardens staff may request identification from the ticket purchaser.
- Please read our garden etiquette guidelines to better understand the expectations of behavior when visiting Descanso.
- Food and picnicking are not permitted in the Gardens; however, you are welcome to use the picnic area adjacent to the parking lot.
- We cannot accommodate tour groups/buses on Free Tuesday. For group availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 949-4202.
Please note that tickets are sold out.
World Rhythms continues with Briseyda Zárate, an inspired and skilled flamenco dancer, choreographer, singer and master teacher. Advance tickets required.
Please note that tickets are limited to 6 per household; those reserving more than 6 tickets will have all additional tickets invalidated.
Not a member? Learn more or become a member here.
Bring a picnic or order a summer picnic box from Patina. Lawn chairs are allowed and lawn seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.