Support Descanso and Be Enchanted!
- Recognition: All levels include recognition, ranging from annual report acknowledgment to high-profile brand placement.
- Preview Party: Sponsorships of $3,000 or more include tickets to the party of the year! See Enchanted 2019–2020 before anyone else, with food, drinks and entertainment.
- “Anytime” Enchanted Tickets: Sponsorship gives you the golden ticket! Select levels include tickets that may be used any night of Enchanted. These tickets are perfect for gifting to family, friends or clients.
- Support Descanso Gardens, our mission, and our programs.
- Branding, social media and PR opportunities for corporate partners.
Why Enchanted Forest of Light?
- Provides an important source of revenue for the Descanso Gardens Guild, Inc., the 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that manages and operates Descanso Gardens.
- Introduces new audiences to Descanso Gardens and our mission.
- Increases our base of membership support.
- Illuminates our collections in a thoughtful, thrilling way.
- 115,000+ Enchanted visitors annually.
Click to learn more:
Thank you to our sponsors
Enchanted Forest of Light is generously sponsored by:
Erin and Rich Atwater
Frank and Margaret Campbell
Margaret Leong Checca
Gordon and Dona Crawford
Leo and Stephanie Dencik
Georgianna Bray Erskine
Laura and Mark Furey
Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Gleason
Heather Sturt Haaga and Paul Haaga, Jr.
Katie King and Torrey Sun
Jennifer Kuo and Thomas Baxter
Amy and David Lamb
Wendy Lees and Tom Boyle
James Levin and Sarah MacDowall
Kay and David Linden
Lucia and Ben Logan
Sandra Mays and John Marshall
Greg and Stephanie McLemore
Betsy and Ted Merchant
Ann and Peter Murphy
Juliann and Andy Rooke
Andrew and Carin Salter
Brad and Vicki Schwartz