Monday–Friday: 9am to 7pm
Saturday–Sunday: 9am to 5pm
Advance tickets are required for non-members to enter Descanso
Free Tuesday on April 20 is sold out
May tickets will be available at 10am on Monday, April 26.
To make sure we keep our staff and visitors safe, we have made some adjustments to how we operate. All non-members MUST buy online tickets in advance. Members can enter without an advance ticket. No tickets will be sold at the garden.
Tickets for non-members are released the last Monday of the month:
- April tickets are available now (Free Tuesday on April 20 is sold out)
- All May tickets will be released at 10am on Monday, April 26 (Includes Free Tuesday tickets on May 18)
- All June tickets will be released at 10am on Monday, May 31 (Includes Free Tuesday tickets on 15)
Purchase available tickets or become a member here:
- If you cannot purchase tickets on a specific day, it is either sold out or the tickets have not been released yet
- $15 adults
- $11 seniors (65 and older)
- $11 students with ID
- $5 children (5–12 years old)
- Free for children 4 years and younger
When you visit, please
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet or more with staff and other visitors
- Wear a face covering
- Bring water (All drinking fountains are closed). Drinks can be consumed inside the garden.
- Enjoy any food at the picnic tables outside of the Visitor Center
- Get a ticket in advance if you are NOT a member
- Note that we will be a cashless establishment
Here are some other changes you will see:
- The entry is reconfigured to make social distancing easier
- Hand sanitizing stations can be found in the courtyard
- All staff and visitors will wear face coverings
- The Sturt Haaga Gallery, Boddy House, and Enchanted Railroad are closed
- All drinking fountains are closed
- Restrooms will be cleaned every half hour
- There will be no programs or walks during this time. We will bring programming back as soon as it is safe.
- Wheelchair rental will not be available
- We will not be honoring reciprocal memberships
- The Kitchen at Descanso will be open for limited hours. You can purchase drinks, which can be taken into the garden, or food, which must be eaten in the Courtyard, picnic area, or taken home. Click here to learn more about dining options at Descanso.