CURRENT HOURS: 9AM–7PM
Welcome back, we missed you! To make sure we keep our staff and visitors safe, we have to make some adjustments to how we operate. Now, all non-members MUST buy online tickets in advance. Members can enter without an advance ticket. No tickets will be sold at the garden.
Tickets for non-members are released weekly. Tickets for June 6–12 will be released 10am on Tuesday, June 2. Tickets for June 13–19 will be released at 10am on Tuesday, June 9.
- June 6–12 tickets will be released at 10am on Tuesday, June 2
- June 13–19 tickets will be released at 10am on Tuesday, June 9
Purchase advance tickets or become a member here:
Tickets for June 5–12 will be released at 10am on Tuesday, June 2.
When you visit, please
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet or more with staff and other visitors
- Wear a face covering
- Bring water (All drinking fountains are closed)
- Enjoy any food at the picnic tables outside of the Visitor Center
- Get a ticket in advance if you are NOT a member
- Note that we will be a cashless establishment
Here are some other changes you will see:
- Hours have been added to allow for visits to be spread out over longer times (The gardens will be open daily from 9am–7pm. The member-only hour is 8am–9am)
- The entry is reconfigured to make social distancing easier
- Hand sanitizing stations can be found in the courtyard
- All staff and visitors will wear face coverings
- All indoor spaces are closed, including the Sturt Haaga Gallery, Boddy House, and Gift Shop
- All drinking fountains are closed
- Restrooms will be cleaned every half hour
- There will be no programs or walks during this time. We will bring programming back as soon as it is safe.
- Seating has been removed in the courtyard to give space for social distancing
- The Enchanted Railroad will be closed for now
- Wheelchair rental will not be available
- We will not be honoring reciprocal memberships.
- The Kitchen at Descanso will be open for limited hours. You can purchase drinks, which can be taken into the garden, or food, which must be eaten in the picnic area or taken home.