A new year, a new way to visit
Starting Jan. 1, 2018 the new entry point to the Gardens will be at the bridge. If you are a member or bought a ticket online, you no longer have to stop at the Visitor Center. Tickets and membership cards will now be scanned at the bridge. Of course, the Visitor Center will still be open if you need to buy tickets or have questions.
- If you are a member, you can go straight to the bridge and show your membership or e-membership cards.
- If you are not a member, you can purchase tickets online ( just present your printed ticket or show your email on a device) and go straight to the bridge for entry. There is no processing fee for online tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased for any day during our regular hours. (We are open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day but Dec. 25.) After-hour events require special tickets.
- Both members and non-members can continue to purchase tickets, train tickets and register for classes at the Visitor Center.
- General $9
- Seniors 65 and over/Students with ID $6
- Children (5 to 12 years) $4
- Descanso members and children under 5 are free.
May 15, 2018
Advance tickets are not required, but for quicker entry get a free online ticket here.
Visitors without online tickets or who are not members of must check in at the Visitor Center.